The Farmer, Broker & Authorized Company Purchasers
- Farmers : The person growing the crops of paddy is called as Farmer. Direct purchase from farmers.
- Broker : The Intermediary between the Company and the Farmers who is responsible for the negotiations and finalization of the Sale of Paddy to the company is called as Broker. Broker also purchase Paddy for the Company.
- Authorized Company Purchasers : The Person responsible for the buying of the paddy on behalf of the Company is called as Company Purchasers (Authorized)
- Farmers bring their Paddy to Brokers in the local nearest Mandi.
- Brokers arranges Auction.
- Authorized Company Purchasers participates in Auction and Bidding.